Located in a 10,000 square foot facility in Central Pennsylvania, YCC has been manufacturing custom kitchen cabinets for over 25 years. YCC is a family business that prides itself on the long-standing relationships that have developed with its past and current customers. These relationships speak volumes about the commitment YCC has in providing its customers with the best custom cabinet experience available!
– All of our cabinets are constructed out of veneer core, furniture grade plywood. We do not use particle board or melamine.
– Our drawers are solid 5/8” thick dovetail construction.
– YCC offers the widest selection of drawer slides available. Please refer to our “Resources Section”.
– We offer the greatest flexibility when it comes to cabinet design. Simply stated, if you can draw it – we can build it. You can read more about our Design Services by visiting that page on our website.
– Our cabinets receive a 6 step catalyzed finish.
– Cabinet face frames are solid hardwood and are machined to receive cabinet sides.
– Cabinet doors are solid hardwood.
– Available wood species are Cherry, Maple, Oak, Hickory, Birch, Alder, Mahogany, Walnut.